Confined Space Entry / Rescue
Confined Space Entry and Rescue Services has been the foundation of our business for over 35 years. Our procedures meet or exceed industry regulations and guidelines. Our wide range of equipment is well maintained and inspected regularly to ensure the safety of our workers and efficient, cost effective service for our customers.
Confined Space Entry and Rescue procedures feature:
- Entry permits, rescue plans, risk assessments, JSA, JSP
- Modern rescue equipment including Top Entry, Side Entry, and High Angle
- Highly Trained and certified staff (Qualifications available upon request)
- Certified and Calibrated Air Monitoring Equipment
- SCBA breathable air cylinders, fully tested and complies with CSA Standard Z180.1-00
- Internal Floating Roof Pinning/Unpinning and Service
With our unique skills and wide range of equipment we will complete your task in the most efficient way possible. For more information please call us @ 1-888-705-9222 or email:
“confined space” means a fully or partially enclosed space,
(a) that is not both designed and constructed for continuous human occupancy, and
(b) in which atmospheric hazards may occur because of its construction, location or contents or because of work that is done in it.
If you have a space that is fully or partially enclosed, the two conditions – (a) and (b) above – must both apply before the space can be considered a “confined space”.