Petroleum Mechanic Services (H/2/3)
STM employees are some of the highest trained in our industry featuring TSSA certifications PMH / PM2 / PM3 for work in the petroleum industry. We are equipped to service customer needs from coast to coast and have a long history of safe, efficient and cost effective work developed through over 35 years of experience.
Typical TSSA Certified Petroleum Contractor services offered includes:
- Specialized Product Transfers
- Cleaning for General Inspection / Testing / Maintenance / Repair
- Line Draining and Pigging
- Pressure Washing / Water Blasting / Line Snaking and Pigging
- Sand Blasting / Grit Blasting
- Underground / Above ground tank removal (PM2)
- Valve Replacement
All crews are certified in confined space entry and rescue with a variety of equipment at our disposal such as SCBA, Scott Air Packs, Calibrated and Certified Air Monitoring, and Air Movers to meet each jobs unique requirements.
For more information please call us @ 1-888-705-9222 or email:
Employer Responsibilities under TSSA Liquid Fuels Handling Code 2007:
“Activities to comply with Regulation
5 (1) No person shall operate, install, alter, repair, service, test, remove or use any equipment or any other thing employed or to be employed in the handling or use of gasoline or an associated product or test, use, supply, transport, store, handle or transfer gasoline or an associated product except in accordance with this Regulation. O. Reg. 217/01, s. 5 (1).
(2) Every person who carries out an activity referred to in subsection (1) shall instruct their employees to comply with the Act and this Regulation and shall take every precaution that is reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the employees comply with the Act and this regulation or any other applicable regulation. O. Reg. 217/01, s. 5 (2)”
TSSA Liquid Fuels Handling Code 2007 p51