Product Transfers / Pumping
Our crews are fully trained and certified to handle all your pumping needs in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner including petroleum industry specific requirements. For more information see our Licenses & Training Section.
STM has a wide range of pumps which we typically match to the type of material being pumped:
- Diaphragm / Duplex Pumps from 1” to 4”
- Trash Pumps 2”to 4”
- Stainless Steel , Aluminum and plastic pumps for a variety of needs
- Class 1 Div 1 High Capacity intrinsically safe transfer pump for flammable liquids (60,000 liters / hour)
Our pumps are designed for Hazardous / Non-Hazardous liquids and sludge’s including:
- Heavy fuels such as Bunker oil / Crude
- Light Fuels including Diesel, Gasoline, furnace oil etc…
- Caustics / Acids
For Highly Viscous Material we utilize a Submersible Lobe Pump which is remotely hydraulically operated and capable of fitting through a standard 24” man way.
For more information please call us @ 1-888-705-9222 or email: