Vacuum Truck Services
STM has a wide variety of vacuum trucks equipped for hazardous and non-hazardous materials such as, waste water, garnet tables, sandblast media, charcoal/filter medias, cement dust, bunker fuel, gasoline, diesel, oily water, solvents, acids and caustics, etc…
Our trucks feature:
- Positive Air Shutdown Switch
- Grounding and Bonding systems
- Noise Reduction Equipment
- High velocity wet and dry vacuum trucks equipped for TDG regulated material.
- High velocity vacuum truck train with total capacity of 25,000 liters
- All Units are certified and inspected in accordance with current regulations.
- STM holds an MOE Certificate of Approval for Waste Management System as a Carrier.
- Drivers are trained in accordance with TDG/MOE guidelines and all safety standards/procedures as they apply to our industry.
Matching the right equipment and personnel to each job enables us to a lower total cost through more efficient service.
For more information please call us @ 1-888-705-9222 or email: